Monday 23 February 2009

The Evan Event

So, Evan did ring me last week and we went out for lunch at the weekend. Very romantic, very gentlemanly, perhaps a little boring.

I was hoping that he would take me out in the evening but he had some family event and I had to make do with Sunday lunch at a cafĂ© near where I live. I’ve never had anyone treat me like that before. I don’t mean that they’ve all just jumped in the sack with me just that it felt grown up and different somehow.

He says all the right things, so maybe it was just the time of day that meant things didn’t click. He had to get back for the family thing too so it probably wasn’t the best of circumstances. I felt like he left me wanting more and I suppose a bit cheated. I got a bit of a snog in the car when he dropped me off and that was it. He didn’t even come up for a coffee. Yes I mean a coffee, that wasn’t code for a quick shag.

At the time I felt alright about that but since then it’s been getting at me. I might ring him tonight, or should I wait until tomorrow night before going after him? I don’t know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah this is what it has been like with JC so slow and feeling that I want more.