Monday 16 February 2009

Where Did Sunday Go?

Today at work I couldn’t help but wondering where the weekend went, particularly Sunday. Saturday was a getting better sort of day after drinking far too much on Friday.

I hoped to get things done on Sunday. The flat needs a good spring clean and although I had the best of intentions I did nothing towards tidying up.

I lazed in bed most of the day, got a sore thumb from texting the girls at the office about Evan and amused myself if you know what I mean. I couldn’t help it. I was laying there watching a documentary one minute then his face popped up in my head and I was back there, dancing against the lump in his crotch and I couldn’t help myself. I even drifted off to sleep again after that.

In case you were wondering I was replying to the girls, not showing off to them. They kept asking if we’d gone to his when we left the club. Yes, we shared a taxi, but he was the perfect gentleman and just made sure I got in safely. In one way I wish he hadn’t because he is really cute, the other half of me is glad he didn’t try it on.

I wouldn’t have remembered most of it as I was wasted and that doesn’t make for the greatest sex. Especially for a first time. He rang me about half an hour ago and that’s what prompted me to write. I asked him to ring me later in the week so we could arrange something for the weekend. Should be fun.

2 comments:

Southern Swinger said...

sounds like you are going to survive

sarah_rsl said...

Sex when your wasted can be fun, I actually don't think you can have a complete drinking session without finishing the night off with a drunken shag.