Monday 23 November 2009

Wet Knickers

I was such an idiot today. I was at work, I’m temping at the moment, and when I looked at the clock I realised that it was almost noon. I only work mornings at the moment. The office is quiet, orders for office supplies are down according to the firm I temp for. The household finances are suffering quite badly.

Where was I? Oh yeah, the time! It’s only a temping job so career advancement is not an option as far as I know. Maybe if I get full time I suppose I would give a fuck but not at the moment. On top of that I miss my bus if I leave late and that is really annoying because then the rest of the day is lost ‘cos I miss my connection on the second bus. I just got into a rhythm with the data entry sheets and didn’t realise the time.

So I rushed out of the office and managed to stop the bus as the driver was about to pull off. I made my connection and it was only when I was sitting on the second bus that I realised I needed to pee. I was sat at the front, about two metres from the doors and every time they opened a cold draft chilled me.

The journey is about twenty minutes and at the last-but-one stop from home I lost control, just for a moment. I felt a spurt of pee escape. Just enough to make my gusset moist and warm. I clenched as hard as I could and stopped it becoming a full-blown accident.

I hobbled off the bus at my stop and walked as quickly as my bursting bladder would allow. I fumbled the key into the outer door of the flats and got to my front door on the first floor. As I slid the key into the lock and felt the bolt draw back I lost control. I stepped inside and slammed the door. I could feel hot pee running down the inside of my left leg like a river.

I looked down to see the growing puddle forming around my shoes on the laminate floor. I thought I ought to feel embarrasses or upset, but I felt soooo turned on. I peeled off my jeans and left them in the pool of pee. I lay on my back on the rug between the bedroom and bathroom and lifted my knees so I could slip my hand inside my soaked knickers and rub my pussy.

I was tingling, my pubes haven’t been trimmed for a while so they held quite a bit of moisture too. My hand was covered in it, the cotton of my knickers clinging to it, it felt so dirty. Really dirty. I came in under a minute and could smell my pussy juices mixed with hot pee.

And do you know what? I don’t feel it was the slightest bit wrong. And I feel I should.

And that’s why I wrote this on the blog. Yep It’s been a while again. I mean I can hardly tell my friends can I – “Oh yeah I really enjoyed pissing myself today.” It’s making me wet again just thinking about it and it has reminded me why I started writing here in the first place.

4 comments:

nneo2 said...

something so exciting to me...maybe the thought of a glimpse of the beginnings of a wet patch on yourpanties, leaving me wondering if you were incredibly aroused...and then I read that you played...so sexy:)

Jubert said...

Nice one! I hope that you check my blog specially my first post. Thanks! =)

Wetwithp said...

That is so hot :)

Adrian F Sunman said...

Thanks for sharing that.