Tuesday 24 November 2009

I Need A Man

Yesterday’s little accident has preoccupied me all day. At work it wasn’t so bad because I could keep myself busy. Not so busy that I forgot to go to the loo today. LOL

This afternoon I was tempted to wet myself again to see what it was like but it didn’t seem quite the same. The thought of doing it on purpose made me uncomfortable and I think part of the turn-on yesterday was the nervousness and worry about getting back to the flat that turned to excitement when I shut the door and let it go.

This afternoon I indulged my cravings with some lube and two fingers but I could seriously do with a man right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you decided to do this post!


Buy Realistic Women Vibrators

Wetwithp said...

You really should try wetting yourself again!