Monday 7 September 2009

My Holiday

I’ve been away from the blog for a bit ‘cos I got out of the habit and I’ve been away from home over the summer because I’ve been working at a bar on the coast. If you came in you’d have recognised me. I was the one never getting any sex and feeling pretty shit about it all summer.

I know boyfriends come and go but they are too quick to go at the moment so I decided to just have fun and not try for a relationship this summer. Plus drunken fumblings with total strangers seem less and less appealing now.

Because of the lack of sex I started fantasising, especially after a couple of nights of watching two of the other girls land some of the out of town talent. The “fresh meat” as they call it was interesting but usually not able to speak without dribbling by the end of the night. Add to that the girls’ recounting how they had to work hard to get an erection out of their conquests and it put me off the idea of pulling.

So I spent a lot of time in my pokey little room with my new laptop and vibrator and wrote up some of my fantasies for you.

I’m re-reading them to make sure they make sense and will publish them here when I have corrected them.

No comments: