Sunday 25 January 2009

Rachael

This is something that I used to fantasize about when I was at Uni. Rachael wasn’t bi, but I know she was bi-curious. We never quite got it on, even though I have to say I tried a couple of times. Of course her name isn’t Rachael in case she’s reading *giggle*.



I decided to go shopping in the January sales with a few friends from University. Had a fast food lunch, then most of the gang decided to move on to a bar. Rachael and I were not shopped-out so we headed off to a nearby department store.

After about half an hour we had made our way to the lingerie department. Rachael picked up a couple of bras and we both went to find a changing room. The queues were huge, so we enquired of a member of staff where the quietest changing rooms were. She suggested the new bridal section, that was not yet open to the public, had a perfectly usable changing room. She led us to a dimly lit corridor, flicked a switch and a room at the far end of the corridor lit up. “There you go girls”, she said, “just switch off the light when you’re done”.

The changing room was meant for wedding dress fittings and therefore large. The walls to the left and right of the door were mirrored, so we could see images of ourselves stretching out in either direction. On the wall opposite the door was a leather sofa deep, soft and red, the carpet was a deep pile also a rich red. “This is better than my flat, I’m moving in!” Rachael giggled.

At this point I left Rachael to try on the underwear. While standing in the corridor I suddenly heard Rachael let out a little squeal followed by, “Damn!”. “What’s up?”, I asked. “Help!”, said Rachael in mock panic, “I’ve caught my earring in my sweater, I need a hand”.

I opened the door a crack and slipped inside. Rachael was sat on the sofa with her head to one-side, gingerly trying to untangle herself. “Here, let me”, I said. Kneeling on the floor next to Rachael I removed the sweater I laid it on the floor next to the sofa.

Rachael was now sat on the sofa wearing only a short skirt and a thin bra covering her firm breasts. I couldn’t help but stare at them. I realised what I was doing, looked up and blushed as my eyes met Rachael’s. “I’m sorry I … “, I began. “It’s OK”, said Rachael, “Do you like them?”. I felt a rush of excitement, Rachael had only ever hinted she was interested in other women.

“Well I think you have very nice breasts”. “No”, said Rachael, “Do you like them? Would you like to touch them?”. I looked at her nipples, they seemed to suddenly swell and push through the material of her bra.

I raised my hands and pressed one on to each of her breasts. She leant over, placing her mouth next to my ear, “Well?”. “Yes”, I said, suddenly breathless, “I do”.

I slowly massaged Rachael’s breasts in a circular motion. Rachael began to moan. A familiar warm sensation began to grow inside me, rubbing her breasts was really doing it for me. My panties were becoming moist.

Rachael unhooked her bra. I released her breasts to allow her to throw it into one corner of the changing room. Then she stood up, I looked up at her, disappointed, thinking she’d had second thoughts. “We don’t need these”, smiled Rachael, removing her panties.

Only the material of her short skirt now separated me from her waiting slit. I lifted the skirt like a veil, to find it neatly trimmed, with an inviting odour. My tongue began probing, then found, her clitoris. “Yes”, breathed Rachael. I began flicking her clitoris with my tongue as I would use my finger on myself. Rachael began to sway, so I grasped her smooth buttocks pressing her bush into my face. I found myself digging my nails cruelly into her butt cheeks. The taste of her juices was heaven.

I began to lick her slit from top to bottom, faster, harder. Rachael’s juices began to run down her legs and my face, I felt her begin to shake. Rachel collapsed onto the sofa, leaving me knelt on the thick read carpet my crotch soaked with my own fluids. I watched as the Rachael rubbed her tits in her post-orgasmic glow. Looking up I saw the horniest tableau I had ever seen. It was the wanton image of Rachael, bare breasted with unashamedly exposed pussy and me breathless and face glistening, reflected endlessly in the mirrored walls.

I licked and slurped at her labia, sucking and nibbling her. The bucking her hips became so powerful that I had to hold her down. This seemed to excite her more, until she came over my face with a husky, “Yes, oh yes!”.

As I stood up, my swollen pussy lips rubbed against the crotch of my tight jeans, making me gasp with sudden pleasure.

“We ought to be going before someone comes”, said Rachael. “I thought you already did”, I giggled.

“Oh yes”, grinned Rachael, “Let’s go home. Yours or mine?”

4 comments:

Get8More said...

How about both of you cumming over at MY house.

Anonymous said...

I'm only curious but this had me squirming and wanting this too.

sn

Southern Swinger said...

I (SW) have been thinking of writing about some of bi experiences. Look for them on our blog.

Richard said...

Wow, how nice to return after all this time. Incredible.