Tuesday 25 November 2008

Wow!

Wow! Sums up how I’m feeling right now. I didn’t think I’d get that reaction to something I wrote.

Sadly it didn’t happen to me exactly like that. I suppose I should have made that plain in the story.

I wanted it to happen though, really, really, really wanted it to happen when I was at college. All of it did, except the part about being screwed senseless.

They made such an impression on me at the time. I don’t know how many times I masturbated to that particular fantasy. I still bring it out of the frigging fantasy section of my mind from time to time.

What I will do is try to make sure that my next posts is just as dirty. It’s coming out of my head so it probably will be. I’m not someone who is particularly filthy just honest.

1 comment:

Southern Swinger said...

Off to a good start. Look forward to reading about your adventures.